here's the ugly pig

  • enicupac2
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2008
      Well here he is : http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9089/uglypigyg9.jpg

      I had some trouble making him not too ridiculous , Seregil naming him
      the ugly pig was no help :-) but he became also rather nightmarish I
      think .Anyway it was great fun , I'm currently doing a very boring
      illustrationjob so the beast was a welcome diversion!

      And I just received the signed book ! THANK YOU :-)))
      capucine
      ( hope the link works if not you can find the image on my
      website:capucinemazille.com on top of the page "illustrations")
    • lynn.flewelling
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2008
        I LOVE the ugly pig. Nightmarish indeed! I will add this to the gallery with delight.

        Hugs