Florence and book!

  • Teresa ���
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      hey all!!

      John, welcome back! I went to Rome last year and it was very nice! And I
      expect Florence was fab!! A chap in my room (the youth hostel where we
      lived), who was from Australia actually, had just come down from Florence
      and he said it was beautiful!

      anyway, has any of you read "The Jackal of Nar"? I won it in a competition
      on the author's website, and I must say it's very nice to get free books!!
      :))))

      well, got to go, my books are waiting to be stuffed in boxes and then
      shuffled up to the attic! I'm not looking forward to it! :(

      TTFN,
      Teresa

      http://profiles.msn.com