Re: [Flewelling] Re: 2008 Photo Contest Results!

  • cheri watson
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 2 5:58 AM
      The deer was easy as well.  I have a sanctuary for deer/antelope, and many are hand raised.  Those hand-reared ones are very curious.  The trick here was waiting on a time when not many were around so the book could be seen...and in the case of the Fallow deer and Elk, not eaten!

      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 2 8:04 AM
        Awwwwww. Those are great!--- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Monissa Whiteley"
        <monissa@...> wrote:

        > Oh, the peacocks are easy!
        >
        > http://pics.livejournal.com/monissaw/pic/002w17h7/ (hope that works)
        >
        > My poor book though. It's a good I've got two copies of TM.
        >
        > While I'm posting links to photos, this is one that didn't get
        > entered because there were a lot of stuffed toys entered already but
        > I like it.
        > http://pics.livejournal.com/monissaw/pic/002w2se0/
        >
        > (First post ;)
        >

        > M.

      • Michelle
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 2 2:09 PM
          Awww! I love the picture with the stuffed squirrel!