Re: [Flewelling] Errors to be fixed

  • Tina
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 30, 2008
      Haha, poor Lynn.

      While reading, I think I caught like one misspelled word, one of those annoying little three or four letter words. Now that I'm trying to find it, I can't for the life of me...

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2008
        P. 507 'with' is misspelled, last sentence on the page.

        Just have to say this (since well I lurk, a lot), but thank you for
        writing another book for this series! I just plowed through reading
        the book after I got it. I was surprised that the font size was
        larger than the other books, but it didn't stop me. It's such a great
        book and I can't wait to see what happens in the next. :> I also
        ended up re-reading the series after finishing Shadows Return.

        -Jennifer

        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "lynn.flewelling"
        <lbflewelling2@...> wrote:

        > It appears that the errors regarding Alec's father can be fixed in
        the next printing. Can
        > anyone give me the page number(s) where errors occur? Anything else
        need to be fixed?

        > Thanks! :-)

      • shiva_water_empress
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2008
          I find it great that small mistakes can be fixed ^__^

          I have noticed mistakes in Aurenfaie.
          The spell "Soora thasáli" has become "Soora thalassi".
          Pages: 4, 478

          The word talímenios misses the accent now throughout the book.

          Greets
          Sabine

          --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, Mckenna Kelly <sabriel902@...>
          wrote:

          > I seem to recall that you referred to Phoria's sister by two
          different names on two separate pages. One was Ariani and the other
          Aralain.

          > *runs off to check*
          >
          > Pages 29 an 37. : )

        • Virgínia Jansen
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2008
            As I am re-readinf *Traitor's Moon* all over again, I saw a little mistake:
            on the sea travel to Aurenfae land; Torsin is mentioned as aboard the same
            boat Seregil and Alec are, latter when they arrived to Gerdre he's shown as
            he was awaing them on the shore... cos Alec is first seeing the man in
            person, what IS strange considering earlier he was said to be at the same
            boat...
            Sadly my book is not with me right now so I can point the pages ... >_<
            Miriade

            --
            " 'Do you know, I always thought Unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I
            never saw one alive before!'

          • Heather
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 2, 2008
              --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Glass Houses" <ghouses@...> wrote:

              > ?
              >
              > ?
              >
              > ?
              >
              > In the blurb for The White Road, it mentions the Hazadrielfaie
              > killed outsiders, including Alec's father. I had a chuckle
              > thinking 'how many ways can one guy die?'
              >
              > :-)
              >
              > GH

              The exact same thought crossed my mind! I think in every book and
              every blurb, Amassa should die a different way. It will be like Kenny
              in South Park. LOL.
            • lynn.flewelling
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 2, 2008
                Unfortunately we're only fixing errors in SR, and I've submitted the list already. But thanks
                to everyone who's helped out!