As usual early warning not to forget lots of spoiler space

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      We're almost at the two weeks to go point, so a friendly reminder from list
      mom to put in lots of spoiler space and warnings on the subject header when
      discussing the new book for a few weeks.

      I think the UK/US release date is pretty much the same, but amazon have been
      posting stuff late lately so I might have to wait a day or two for mine,
      we'll see... not to mention the evil Royal Mail have altered their deliveries so
      we get post any time up to lunchtime, afternoons even sometimes instead of
      first thing in the morning.