My Nightrunner Sims 2 saga

    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2008
      Once upon a time I created my own little neighbourhood in Sims 2 ( people
      simulator game for anyone who has managed to escape it), I didn't get to play it
      much because my niece and other assorted younger relatives seize on every
      chance they have to visit Aunty H and play it themselves. But the other week
      EA announced Sims 3 is out next years so I decided I better make use of all
      that money Id spend on expansions and fun packs for it.

      My neighbourhood, Helenstown consists of a Sim of me, she lives alone with
      her dogs a rough collie and a dalmation, Havoc and William and their offspring
      Vienna and Sydney, all the other Sims are based on characters I like from
      tv, films, books etc etc. Even some of me Everquest 2 toons lol.

      Ive got one street devoted to the Nightrunner characters, who live next door
      to various assorted Doctor Who's and their assistants. Its a very surreal
      world. Alec is very shy and has never been seen outside the house, but
      Seregil, Magyana, Nysander, Thero and Beka Sims do occasionally visit the different
      community lots.

      And so begins the events of one particularly traumatic evening.

      Id recreated a house from the Street of Lights. Well you see Id found this
      love bed online that looked a bit like an Ottoman, so I made this house,
      decorated it beautifully and put in some of these beds. And off we went.
      Nothing much happened, then I realised you had to set the beds to autonomous.
      Tried again.

      Lo and behold Seregil walks in. This is very unusual because he's not a
      particularly sociable member of my Sim population and this lot was the opposite
      end of town. He trots on over and lounges on one of the beds in a most
      wanton manner.

      Then all of a sudden this elderly white haired old lady appears and pounces
      on him.. and to my horror I realise its Magyana Sim who then proceeded to
      do things to Seregil best left unsaid, it will suffice to say I was
      traumatised ;-). And I still haven't stopped laughing. I don't know how she'll manage
      to look Nysander in the face when she gets home, for in my Sim land they
      share a sweet little house with Thero in platonic bliss. And I don't know how
      Seregil will manage to face Alec either lol.

      I'll let you know if Alec slaps Magyana senseless next time he sees her
      lol...

    • asseri@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2008
        In a message dated 5/4/08 7:27:16 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
        HBrown9628@... writes:

        > And I still haven't stopped laughing. I don't know how she'll manage
        > to look Nysander in the face when she gets home, for in my Sim land they
        > share a sweet little house with Thero in platonic bliss. And I don't know
        > how
        > Seregil will manage to face Alec either lol.
        >
        > I'll let you know if Alec slaps Magyana senseless next time he sees her
        > lol...
        >
        > Helen

        Wow.. that is better then sunday morning funnies.. I think i can hear
        Laughter around the world when i stick my head outside my front door.

        Jan ( in Indiana ) <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new
        twists on family favorites at AOL Food.<BR>
        (http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)</HTML>

      • cheri watson
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2008
          Thank-you for a perfect start to my day...a good old fashioned belly laugh! That is just too damn funny!

          HBrown9628@... wrote:
[...]

        • Dale & Veronica Albers
          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2008
            What a hoot!

            Oh my, it's better than a soap opera.

            Veronica

            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2008
              LOL! That is hilarious. Not that Sergil would end up there; that's quite in character, but
              Magyana? There? With him? He's the one who'll be traumatized. It's like having sex with
              his own grandmother. Euuuuwwww!

              Sims doesn't work on my new iMac yet, which is probably just as well.

              --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, asseri@... wrote:

              > In a message dated 5/4/08 7:27:16 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
              > HBrown9628@... writes:
              >

              > > And I still haven't stopped laughing. I don't know how she'll manage
              > > to look Nysander in the face when she gets home, for in my Sim land they
              > > share a sweet little house with Thero in platonic bliss. And I don't know
              > > how
              > > Seregil will manage to face Alec either lol.
              > >
              > > I'll let you know if Alec slaps Magyana senseless next time he sees her
              > > lol...
              > >
              > > Helen
              > >

              > Wow.. that is better then sunday morning funnies.. I think i can hear
              > Laughter around the world when i stick my head outside my front door.
              >
              > Jan ( in Indiana ) <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Wondering what's for Dinner
              Tonight? Get new
              > twists on family favorites at AOL Food.<BR>
              > (http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)</HTML>

            • sweaternerd1971
              Message 6 of 6 , May 4, 2008
                Lynn, I have actually thanked Gods that The Sims doesn't work on
                my MacBook---I got a leeeeetle too involved with the game when I had a Dell. And, by
                involved- I mean that I once spent a full 24 hours in front of the
                computer playing. (stopping only to pee, drink far too much coffee, and eat an entire pint
                of Ben and Jerry's.)

                I practically needed an intervention.

                Sam