Today's Question Re: Upcoming Pod Cast

  • lynn.flewelling
    Message 1 of 128 , Apr 7, 2008
      Wow, I've really gotten sidetracked from these. So, here we go:

      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "noerml" <noerml@...> wrote:

      > 1)Alec will be father of what/who? ;D

      That will soon be revealed.

      > 2)Thero? where will he bring skalan magic and/or will he have
      > children?

      Not sure yet.

      > 3) So far we dealt with villains mostly from Plenimar... where will
      > the new antagonists come from?

      Plenimar, mostly, but in a way you've never seen before.

      > 4) (prolly the mose usefull question?!) So far the focus of the story
      > lay on Skala, Aurenen, with Mycena and Plenimar sort of lurking
      > around at the brink. Will you shift that focus in the next book(s) or
      > elaborate it?

      This next book is quite different than the others, much narrower in focus, with a smaller
      immediate cast. Don't worry, I haven't killed off any favorites--yet.
    • elnnesa
      Message 128 of 128 , Jun 8, 2008
        Never mind! I figured it out! You made it simple enough for even me
        to figure out! Thank you