RE: [Flewelling] Re: Stories about taking Lynn's books to work...

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 128 , Mar 31, 2008
      LOL, too true. With that said I still got embarrassed. I was only about ah.
      16 I think at the time so yeah. ^^;;; And I love doujinshi, it's too bad I
      can't read Japanese (Yet) but I love looking at all the smutty/pretty
      pictures.

      _____

      Message 128 of 128 , Jun 8, 2008
        Never mind! I figured it out! You made it simple enough for even me
        to figure out! Thank you