Re: A few questions thrown to the wind

    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 3, 2008
      Well.. the advantage of Prague would be that is is waaay cheaper than
      Germany or the propsal from Lynn with Austria.

      hm... maybe there's a small castle (or parts of it :P) we could rent
      for a weekend or so *shrug* Am not really good at organizing stuff like
      this, but I bet this would be an option.

      a new old mansion/castle.. a solar ecplipse.. sounds like the stuff for
      a new book.. which means Lynn would just have to come as well :P
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 5, 2008
        I'm afraid, ever since this anti-terror policy shit no one wants to
        travel to the USA anymore. slightly exaggerated of course, still it
        wasn't exactly healthy for the business. The cheapest flight should
        be roughly around 600 euro so 850-900 dollar.
        I have no clue how much Lynn can write-off as research. However one
        should consider a combination. I doubt a european publisher will be
        interested in financing Lynn's expenses for a mere book
        signing/reading. That just doesn't work out for them. However they
        might be interested to pay for the lodging, especially if theres like
        a book trade fair or such. And mabye then it's only the flight...and
        uh... well whatever.. just an idea.