Re: [Flewelling] Raised by wolves discussion group

  • cheri watson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2007
      The sexual tension will continue to build!!

      Ashley Reale <honour_huston@...> wrote: oh wow, I am reading Brethen right now!! talk about coincidence! It was
      recommended a few months ago and i was able to get the first two. I have
      only just started them since i have been so busy. i am so far about 270
      pages in and it is interesting. although i do love Alec and Seregil's
      sexual tension much better.
      We should start a similarities discussion thread.
      Anyway, glad to see the next one will be out soon since at the rate im
      going, i will be done by december!