Shadows Return Available for Preorder!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      While noodling around on Amazon just now, I found that SR is already available for preorder,
      with a release date of June 24, 2008.

      http://www.amazon.com/Shadows-Return-Lynn-Flewelling/dp/0553590081/
      ref=sr_1_3/104-9673146-5455166?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1193936187&sr=1-3

      Now to finish those edits!
    • cheri watson