OT: It's that time of year!

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
      My beloved Red Sox won their first divison playoff game, trouncing Ananheim 0-4. That's a
      nice start, and we seasoned fans know to savor every victory, since it might not last. They
      won the AL on my birthday a few years back. Wouldn't mind a repeat of that.

      :-)
    • sweaternerd1971
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2007
        Josh Beckett OWNED the mound last night, didn't he? *grin* And, Papi's
        home run? Beautiful.

        I just returned to MA after living in NYC for 6 years, and some of my
        friends are very leery of my, "LOVE the Red Sox, like the Yankees"
        stance. Cries of "not possible!" and "traitorous bastard!" still
        follow me. The Sox are in my blood though!

        Let's see what happens tomorrow night-*fingers crossed*
      • isanwarrior
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2007
          Exactly . . . over at this corner of the world, it's the Cricket
          20/20 . . . it is that time of he year!
        • massage
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2007
            hi

            I just changed my email address can you switch me to ericdooley@...

            Eric Dooley

          • tawariel
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 5, 2007
              No we can't, you need to change that in your yahoo accout profile
              yourself.

              Tawariel