OT -- porn names

  • Andrea Chavez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hey all

      How did we get on this thread? Oh well, why not

      Mine would not be original. A friend of mine used
      this name as her radio name when we were all on our
      local college station. I adored it....wish I'd
      thought of it

      I would ask Anne for her permission and then use

      Veronica Voss

      yeahh, I still like.

      Andrea -- the thought of being a porn queen is
      cracking me up....what is it a horror flick too??

      http://invites.yahoo.com/