Re: Porn Names

  • Norman Schwarze
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
      --- In Flewelling@egroups.com, "Bampton, Naomi Ruth - BAMNR001"
      <bamnr001@s...> wrote:
      > on tues 1 August, 5:47, Darcy wrote
      >
      > >hehe, not as bad as mine: Tawney Becker
      >
      > You think yours is bad? Mine would be Paprika Walsh!!!
      >
      > Sounds like some sort of exoticrecipe for raising zombies or
      something. ;-)

      *coughs*
      *spreading mineral water methodically all over his Monitor*

      ...Paprika Walsh...
      ...where did you get that Name??...lol... I'm sure everybody would
      read your books, just because of the name!... Paprika Walsh...*g*.....
      ....Well, I would, not sure about the others, though!...

      Thanks for cheering up! :-)

      Nörml