Porn Names

  • Bampton, Naomi Ruth - BAMNR001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2000
      on tues 1 August, 5:47, Darcy wrote

      >hehe, not as bad as mine: Tawney Becker

      You think yours is bad? Mine would be Paprika Walsh!!!

      Sounds like some sort of exoticrecipe for raising zombies or something. ;-)

      Mainalle

      Why did the elephant paint his toenails red?
    • Norman Schwarze
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
        --- In Flewelling@egroups.com, "Bampton, Naomi Ruth - BAMNR001"
        <bamnr001@s...> wrote:
        > on tues 1 August, 5:47, Darcy wrote
        >
        > >hehe, not as bad as mine: Tawney Becker
        >
        > You think yours is bad? Mine would be Paprika Walsh!!!
        >
        > Sounds like some sort of exoticrecipe for raising zombies or
        something. ;-)

        *coughs*
        *spreading mineral water methodically all over his Monitor*

        ...Paprika Walsh...
        ...where did you get that Name??...lol... I'm sure everybody would
        read your books, just because of the name!... Paprika Walsh...*g*.....
        ....Well, I would, not sure about the others, though!...

        Thanks for cheering up! :-)

        Nörml