Re: Today's NR Snippet

  • Silbran
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 1, 2007
      Me too awaited the last Potter to finally read the end of this story.
      Naturally I got it immidiately after it came out. I was in the middle
      of the Tamir Trilogy then and left it for a while to read Harry Potter.
      After the rather good start I casted more and more longing looks on
      Hidden Warrior beneath my bed. Its so much better written and I always
      cared much more for Tamir and Ki than I ever have for HP as a character.

      In the end I hurried to finnish HP7 as quick as possible to get
      finally back to Hidden Warrior. I felt really sorry after finnishing
      The Oracles Queen.

      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, Michelle <hametsunosaturn@...> wrote:

      > Me too!
      >
      > Haha, with all the people going crazy over Harry
      > Potter (which I'm not a fan of, actually) it just
      > makes me what Lynn's book to come out all the more.
      > Like, "Aw, I wanna get excited and stay up all night
      > reading a book I've been waiting for!"
      >

      > --- Kim Hoang Bui Thi <bui_kim2002@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Damn... sweet torture... I can't wait to get my
      > > fingers on this book!

      > > removed]

      user panel and lay it on us.

    • Sabine Schnurre
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 2, 2007
        OMG!
        *screams*
        I just came back from my holiday in Poland and checked my emails.
        This is just... great. O.o
        The new book is ready. And it has a title. AND I can read a few words from it! OMG!!!! Perfect day. ^__^ Congrats for finishing your book, I can't wait to read it!

        Micum is back! *ignores that this has been said before* And Thero is a great fish. XD
        Hope, we will see some part of Zengat in part 4. All along I had the feeling, they should travel to Zengat - without any possible reason behind it...

        Cya
        Sabine

        Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate
      • walker_of_the_shadow_path
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 3, 2007
          Does it say something about my mental state that I thought it
          said 'here's a hot, STEAMY snippet' and was therefore a bit surprised
          to fing Micum and Thero rather than Seregil & Alec? lol.

          Not that I'm disappointed - I loved the snippet. And Thero's fish
          comment just rocks :)

          > > (In honor of the naming of the book, here's a hot, steaming
          snippet, fresh from my brain
          > > and unadulterated by editing of any sort.)

          > Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate
          > kostenlos testen. http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?
          mc=022220

        • Michelle
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 3, 2007
            Yeah, I went through the same thing when I first read
            it. :P

            --- walker_of_the_shadow_path <Ewolf@...>

            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 3, 2007
              Sheesh, you guys!

              ;-)

              --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, Michelle <hametsunosaturn@...> wrote:

              > Yeah, I went through the same thing when I first read
              > it. :P
              >

              > --- walker_of_the_shadow_path <Ewolf@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > Does it say something about my mental state that I
              > > thought it
              > > said 'here's a hot, STEAMY snippet' and was
              > > therefore a bit surprised
              > > to fing Micum and Thero rather than Seregil & Alec?
              > > lol.
              > >
              > > Not that I'm disappointed - I loved the snippet. And
              > > Thero's fish
              > > comment just rocks :)

              > > hot, steaming
              > > snippet, fresh from my brain

              > > > Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und
              > > WEB.DE. 3 Monate
              > > > kostenlos testen.
              > > http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?
              > > mc=022220

              > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's
              economy) at Yahoo! Games.

            • Michelle
              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 3, 2007
                Just shows how much we miss them, Lynn!! :P