Alec/Seregil sketch...

  • Gnine
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
      So, after the latest snippet/announcement, I found myself craving more
      and went back and reread all the snippets we've gotten up to this
      point. Afterwards, when I was doodling, I sketched this. Semi-inspired
      by the conversation they're having in bed, talking about Alec having
      children, etc.

      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Gnine/Artwork/Alec-and-Seregil-cuddle-in-.jpg

      C & C always appreciated. ^_^

      Jeannine
    • the_world_according_to_nae
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
        Well done! That's gorgeous! LOVE the embrace!

        And, yes, you're not the only one who is DYING for more right now...!

        (I must say Lynn, I have a love-hate relationship with those snippets.
        They tease me to the point of serious torture. But keep those
        snippets coming! I can't live without them!)

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
          That is just too beautiful for words! May I steal it for the Gallery on my website?

          Lynn

          --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Gnine" <jmk69@...> wrote:

          > So, after the latest snippet/announcement, I found myself craving more
          > and went back and reread all the snippets we've gotten up to this
          > point. Afterwards, when I was doodling, I sketched this. Semi-inspired
          > by the conversation they're having in bed, talking about Alec having
          > children, etc.
          >
          > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Gnine/Artwork/Alec-and-Seregil-cuddle-
          in-.jpg

          > C & C always appreciated. ^_^
          >
          > Jeannine

        • Gnine
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
            *blushes* Thank you, so glad you like it. Absolutely, I'd be honored
            to have it on the site ^_^

            Jeannine

            --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_flewelling" <otterdance2@...>
            wrote:

            > That is just too beautiful for words! May I steal it for the
            Gallery on my website?

            > Lynn

          • Michelle
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
              I agree with Lynn! That's awesome! Beautiful job. :)

              And I agree with you and everyone else~ Want more~!

              http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC