Re: Nearing the end.

    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 5, 2007
      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, Tawariel <tawariel@...> wrote:
      OK OK! LOL The word that follows is "smile".

      > poisonous plant, fruit, snake, insect, animal... :-)
      >
      > Tawariel
      >
      > cheri watson schrieb:
      > > And now begins the speculation....poisonous WHAT??? poisonous arrow, poisonous
      words, poisonous drink, poisonous look, poisonous creature, poisonous food, poisonous
      wound, poisonous weapon.......more ideas???

      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 8, 2007
        MRS.LOCKERBIE!!! could u ... uh... now that i know u r not "dead" ...
        could you.. eh.. yah well drop me a message! :P
        those kiwi postcards withered away unanswered, you know!

        noerml