RE: [Flewelling] Book Signing, San Diego

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 12, 2007
      I'd love to have that happen. ^^

      And you're so lucky; I haven't even gotten an autograph from any author, not
      even an Australian one. *Sighs* Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough. ^^

      _____

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 14, 2007
        Book signings never seem to come to Portland, OR... *sighs* and to think, I used to live in San Diego...

        Addie
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 14, 2007
          Really? I've been to several at Powells and I don't even live in Portland, I live in Pullman Washington 350 miles away. Portland has tons of wonderful indy bookstores that host author events all the time. Powells, Annie Blooms, Broadway Books, are a few that I know host author events on a very regular basis.

          Claudia

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 14, 2007
            we do get a lot of the off-the-wall kinda stuff or semi local. But rarely do we get a lot of main stream. I Work at Barnes and Noble.... we did just have "Erin Hunter" but not much has come our way lately.