Crescent scar

  • Nicole Grübel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2007
      I always wondered ... how exactly does Tamírs crescent-shaped scar on
      her chin look like? I mean, is it really upright like a crescent moon,
      or is it tipped over, like a smile - or the other way round, like a
      bridge?
      You see, I always think of an upright moon-shape, because that's what
      I associate with "crescent". But this scar was created when Tobin hit
      his chin, and somehow I think such an accident would rather cause one
      of the other alternatives.

      I really don't know, if that detail was mentioned in the books
      anywhere. If it was, I obviously missed it :)

      Nicole
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2007
        Because of how it was caused, it's more like a smile, but might be slightly tilted,
        depending on the position ofhis head when he hit the sill.

        Lynn
        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, Nicole Grübel <Treelight@...> wrote:

        > I always wondered ... how exactly does Tamírs crescent-shaped scar on
        > her chin look like? I mean, is it really upright like a crescent moon,
        > or is it tipped over, like a smile - or the other way round, like a
        > bridge?
        > You see, I always think of an upright moon-shape, because that's what
        > I associate with "crescent". But this scar was created when Tobin hit
        > his chin, and somehow I think such an accident would rather cause one
        > of the other alternatives.
        >
        > I really don't know, if that detail was mentioned in the books
        > anywhere. If it was, I obviously missed it :)
        >

        > Nicole

      • Nightlight
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2007
          --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_flewelling" <otterdance2@...>
          wrote:

          > but might be slightly tilted,
          > depending on the position ofhis head when he hit the sill.
          >
          > Lynn

          :) I like how that' an open ended answer. I always pictured a smile
          position too.