greetings--with art

  • keldain
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hello all! I joined recently, so I figured I should probably introduce
      myself. I'm a big nightrunner fan and am currently reading the Tamir
      Triad while pretending to do homework.

      And because I feel weird taking up an entire thread just to introduce
      myself, I have art. Because art is good. Although this is not
      particularly good art. But we're going to ignore that.

      young-ish Alec:
      http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45848693/
      <http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45848693/>

      Seregil and Alec:
      http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45849740/
      <http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45849740/>

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2007
        Greetings and welcome to the list to you and all the recent new members :-.

        You know due to an unfortunate set of events I now have a mental image of
        Seregil looking like Lauence Llewellyn-Bowen, my fellow Brits will understand
        that one lol.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2007
          heya... ah.. in fact i like that kind of "art"... just a few lines,
          can express so much more than too elaborate picture with too much
          colors, though fantasy fans love them for some weird reason :P
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 3, 2007
            Your drawing are very nice! If you'd like me to include them on my website art gallery, just
            send me jpegs at my email address.

            Welcome to the nicest group on the net!

            Lynn

            :-)

            --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "keldain" <keldain@...> wrote:

            > Hello all! I joined recently, so I figured I should probably introduce
            > myself. I'm a big nightrunner fan and am currently reading the Tamir
            > Triad while pretending to do homework.
            >
            > And because I feel weird taking up an entire thread just to introduce
            > myself, I have art. Because art is good. Although this is not
            > particularly good art. But we're going to ignore that.
            >
            > young-ish Alec:
            > http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45848693/
            > <http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45848693/>
            >
            > Seregil and Alec:
            > http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45849740/
            > <http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45849740/>

          • hametsunosaturn
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 3, 2007
              Laurence as Seregil? Oh dear... I think Seregil's design style would
              be too minimal for Laurence's taste. :P

              --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, HBrown9628@... wrote:

              > Greetings and welcome to the list to you and all the recent new
              members :-.

              > You know due to an unfortunate set of events I now have a mental
              image of
              > Seregil looking like Lauence Llewellyn-Bowen, my fellow Brits will
              understand
              > that one lol.
              >
              > Helen

            • kattchita
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 4, 2007
                I'm so glad to be here and thanks for the warm welcome :)

                As a fellow Brit that is a very disturbing and odd image of Seregil
                which I am now trying to block it from my mind!

                --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, HBrown9628@... wrote:

                > Greetings and welcome to the list to you and all the recent new
                members :-.

                > You know due to an unfortunate set of events I now have a mental image
                of
                > Seregil looking like Lauence Llewellyn-Bowen, my fellow Brits will
                understand
                > that one lol.
                >
                > Helen

              • kattchita
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 4, 2007
                  I'm so glad to be here and thanks for the warm welcome :)

                  As a fellow Brit that is a very disturbing and odd image of Seregil
                  which I am now trying to block it from my mind!

                  --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, HBrown9628@... wrote:

                  > Greetings and welcome to the list to you and all the recent new
                  members :-.

                  > You know due to an unfortunate set of events I now have a mental image
                  of
                  > Seregil looking like Lauence Llewellyn-Bowen, my fellow Brits will
                  understand
                  > that one lol.
                  >
                  > Helen

                • keldain
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 9, 2007
                    Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!

                    Hopefully I'll get around to drawing more Nightrunner and maybe Tamir
                    pics soon-ish (although with college, you never know!).

                    -Keldain