OT: Tea question

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2007
      Since you folks are all over the globe, I thought someone might be able to help me out.

      Doug brought back some really excellent green tea from a trip to Korea. We prefer it over
      everything else we've tried, but now we're nearly out and I can't find it over here, or on line.
      It's called, as near as I can tell, "KPGI: Boseong Green Tea" and is also listed as "Organic". If
      anyone knows of somewhere to order it, I'd love to hear about it.

      Thanks!

      Lynn
    • Brenda
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2007
        I tried looking online to see if I could come up with anything. no better luck.

        but it was interesting. when I typed in "KPGI Green Tea" in the google search engine your blog/LJ was the first thing that came up.
        http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=KPGI+Green+Tea

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 20, 2007
          Mmm... The only thing I can think of off the top of my head would be to take
          the package to a Korean grocery store and see if any of the clerks/owners
          can help you. Or to install a Korean language pack on your computer and type
          in the Korean letters into a Google search.

          On 2/19/07, Brenda <wolfsbabe_84@...> wrote:

          > I tried looking online to see if I could come up with anything. no better
          > luck.
          >
          > but it was interesting. when I typed in "KPGI Green Tea" in the google
          > search engine your blog/LJ was the first thing that came up.
          > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=KPGI+Green+Tea

          Elizabeth Burt-Schultz
          Newsletter Coordinator for Sakura-Con '07
          www.sakuracon.org
          newsletter@...
          Professor at the Anime Academy
          www.animeacademy.com
          mana@...

        • Yuma Ogawa
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 22, 2007
            I have no idea if this would help you [hope it does], I just found
            it on Google for you ^^UUU
            http://products.ec21.com/manufacturers/boseang+green+tea.html
            [maybe the link don't work, then just go to the main page =P]

            --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_flewelling"