Tahiti bound

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 26, 2006
      We're off to Moorea, Tahiti on Thursday, so I'll be out of touch for a week.

      Anyone been there, any pointers on fun stuff?

      Lynn
    • Ashley Bernier
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 26, 2006
        Have fun and good luck!! Even though you'll be on vacation, if there are
        any sudden revelations or great ideas, please jot them down!! I am a cruel
        taskmaster, i know ;)

        Have a good trip
      • Ashley Bernier

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 26, 2006
            --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Ashley Bernier" <honour_huston@...> wrote:

            > Have fun and good luck!! Even though you'll be on vacation, if there are
            > any sudden revelations or great ideas, please jot them down!! I am a cruel
            > taskmaster, i know ;)

            Thanks. I'm taking my work with me. Hope the tradewinds are inspirational!
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 27, 2006
              Woof, sounds fun.. have a great time..