Re: [Flewelling] Christmas/Holiday snippet

  • K.
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 19, 2006
      Thank you so much, Lynn!!

      That was a great present. I'd been missing Alec and Seregil.

      Now, of course, I am dying to read the book. You horrible, horrible tease. :)

      Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

      ~K.

      "By Elbereth and Luthien the Fair,
      you shall have neither the Ring nor me!"
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 5, 2007
        Happy New Year~

        Heh heh, you should go join this massive thread: http://
        groups.yahoo.com/group/Flewelling/message/20676
        And help spur that discussion on again~!

        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "wingstar102" <Wingstar102@...>
        wrote:

        > Happy New Year! To me, to you, and to one of my top three authors
        in
        > the universe! I just joined and read the "snippet". I'm so happy
        that
        > I'm starting to twitch. Yeah. I still can't get my mind around the
        > whole "child born of no woman thing", considering Seregil doesn't
        have
        > the proper plumbing... I have a couple of ideas though. Oh I can't
        > WAIT!
        >
        > Thanks for letting me ramble. Off to paint me nails. Bye and Happy
        New