Regarding Foreign Email

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2006
      Hi,

      Just wanted to let people know that there seems to be a problem with receiving mail from
      outside the US. I don't know what's wrong, but have learned recently that many friends have
      sent me mail and not heard back. I'm still getting some reliably, but not all. Just for the
      record, if you email me and don't hear back within a few days, chances are I didn't get it. I'm
      pretty compulsive about answering my mail. Try resending, or post here.