Texas-bound

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      I'm off to World Fantasy Con in Austin early tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing old friends
      and new, including Robin Hobb, at long last!

      Catch up with you all on Sunday.

      Lynn
    • Tarin Lomarr
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
        > Lynn says...
        >
        > I'm off to World Fantasy Con in Austin early tomorrow. Looking
        > forward to seeing old friends and new, including Robin Hobb, at
        > long last!
        >
        > Catch up with you all on Sunday.

        I say: Say hi to Joe (Lansdale) for me. Ardath (Mayhar) says she
        wasn't feeling well enough to go with Joe & Karen but that they've
        already left Nacogcoches.

        Susan in Flagstaff

        (http://www.yahoo.com/preview)