Re: [Flewelling] Re: Trouble getting the book

  • Laivine
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 29, 2006
      ;) That's why it's called an international postal
      order. You can get them in most other countries, I
      believe. Wikipedia has an article about them:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_Order#International_Money_Order

      And, complete off subject - Hi. I'm new. :D Nice to
      meet you all.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • shadow_mira55
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 11, 2006
        Thanks to everyone for your kind answers! :) They are helpful.