Re: [Flewelling] Re: Meeting Lynn

  • Adrienne Rose (Rie Sheridan)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2006
      My calendar is ticking off till November!

      lynn_flewelling <otterdance2@...> wrote: --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "beccablue42" <aeditimi@...> wrote:

      > In case there are folks on the list who haven't had a chance to meet
      > Lynn, I recommend you find her at a book signing or convention or
      > something! My friend and I got to meet her (and hubby Doug) last night
      > at a reading/signing in Albany, NY, and we had a wonderful time. I
      > have to say that I was a bit star-struck at first and spent most of
      > dinner trying not to knock over my water glass. But she's so easy to
      > talk to and laugh with. I didn't expect a *real* writer and celebrity
      > (okay, she is to me!) to be so generous with her time and her
      > thoughts. So thanks, Lynn, for a great conversation and a wonderful
      > evening, and for all you fans out there dying to meet her, get
      > yourself to a convention and do it!
      >
      > Still a bit giddy,
      > Becca

      Awww shucks! *blush* I had a wonderful time meeting you, as well! That was the first
      launching of the book. I left town on vacation the day after it was supposed to come out
      on the shelves and hadn't been in a bookstore at all before that, so it was a treat for me,
      too. And you two asked some of the best questions I've had. Thanks! :-)

      Lynn

      Rie Sheridan Rose -- the Bardabee Poet

      Visit http://www.riewriter.com to see my latest writing news and
      http://riesheridan.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork