History behind NR. was: Re: About series

  • i_like_toads_a_lot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2006
      I have to agree, it certainly would be interesting to know what
      happened after. I had hoped to read about how Rhiminee was built, and
      get more of these awesome "Aha!" moments.
      But Also, I'd generally love reading more of the past of the NR world.
      It makes it feel much more real and working out then it already did
      before, anyway.
      I for example also would love to read about the great war. :3

      Charlotte

      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, Jenny Nall <happycynic75@...> wrote:

      > Hello, its me again :)
      >
      > Earlier I mentioned that I would like to see another book in the
      Tamir trilogy -- however I do very much agree that where it ended was
      great.

      > I just meant that if the muses or inspiration ect., were to...give
      ideas for another then I think there would be readers for it :)