Re: weather

  • Leafmirror@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 1999
      In a message dated 11/16/99 10:59:01 PM, fairytail@... writes:

      >From: fairytail@...
      >
      >I'm jealous hearing about everyone having cold weather. It's unseasonably
      >warm where I live. We still have pansies growing...in the middle of November!
      >What is this 'Bone Doll' book, if I might ask? I must have joined after
      >it was discussed.
      >
      >Cheshire Cat-
      >Sarah

      THE BONE DOLL'S TWIN is the book I am currently working on. It is the first
      in what probaby *is* a trilogy of some sort, about the life of a Skalan
      Queen, Tamir the Great, who lived 500 years before Seregil and Alec. The
      only character in it connected to Nightrunner is Arkoniel, who is a young man
      in this book, but goes on to become Nysander's mentor in later years. Tamir
      is the founder of Rhiminee.

      (Helen, do you think we need an archive?)

      Best,

      Lynn
    • HBrown9628@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 1999
        In a message dated 17/11/99 12:05:07 GMT Standard Time, Leafmirror@...
        writes:

        > (Helen, do you think we need an archive?)
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Lynn

        Yes... Off to do it asap, thanks a lot for reminding me.

        best wishes,