Re: Red and blue Skala?

  • Suzanne L.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_flewelling" <otterdance2@...>
      wrote:

      > ROTFLMAO! You made my day! No, it wasn't intentional but I shall
      certainly claim it was
      > from here on. Must have been a blip sent up from the Great
      Subconscious Compost Heap.

      I did have to read this spoiler, since it's not really a spoiler. We
      all knew war was inevetable.

      I too would have drawn that parallel. Don't know if I'd always rank
      the Dems as the good guys, but it is quite funny. You have every right
      to claim it as intentional. Just subconsciously intentional. ~_^