Question to Lynn: More on Skalan naming

  • i_like_toads_a_lot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2006
      (sorry for making so many posts lately. I hope I don't bother you all
      too much! >_<; )

      A thing I was wondering - all the skalans have an 'of somewhere' at
      the end of their name, obviously.

      Is that exactly their birthplace, or the place they grew up at? Who
      says which place is ultimately used?
      And if e.g., someone is called, let's say of Cirna, but then lives in
      Rhiminee for long time, could he rename himself to 'of Rhiminee'?
      Would it be accepted? And if yes, under which circumstances?

      Charlotte