Nightrunner News

    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 4, 2006
      I'm currently in negotiations with Bantam for two new NR books. Keep your fingers crossed.
    • kellykurtz2003
      Message 47 of 47 , Aug 27, 2009
        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "flewelling.lynn" <lbflewelling@...> wrote:

        > Did I mention that I have a contract for two more NR books?

        That's fabulous news, Lynn. Your legion of fans are doing a collective squeee:)

        I was wondering if your books are going to be available for ebook Reader download? I've had a Reader for a few years now and I don't know what I would do without it. I have over 200 novels (purchased on-line) downloaded and it's a fabulous device for anyone who travels a great deal. Also, it's terrific for people who read fan fiction.

        It's also very easy on the eyes as it's not backlit like a computer; rather, it's designed for easy on the eyes reading - I think it's called eInk. I've always had issues with headaches but the eBook Reader doesn't bother me at all. In fact it's nice to be able to change the font, small/med/lrg, depending on my mood and what lighting I'm in.

        I also still purchase most of novels as I like to add them to my bookshelf. I still adore the paper format as there's nothing like the "crack" of a new book, the weight - even the smell. LOL.
        Kelly