The little details...

  • Rachel Dunne
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      I just started rereading the Nightrunner books and, aside from being shocked
      at how much I'd forgotten, I was (for lack of a beeter word, since I seem to
      be having trouble functioning today) in awe of all the details of Luck in
      the Shadows that just make it so wonderful. So, my question is this: does
      anyone know of, say, a website where I could easily find those sorts of
      little details, like what were the most common kinds of food, and the
      answers to the questions I always think of but can never remember when I
      really need to, like now...

      ~*Rachel