Re: [Flewelling] Re: Narnia

  • Ridia
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 14, 2005
      Must be something over a non-religious person's head
      then, but it just sounded weeeeird to me when he said
      it. =\

    • Pat Mary Fenech
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 20, 2005
        Hello all:)

        I most usually lurk but ... I am re-reading the Nightrunner series (4th
        time and loving it just as much, if not more, this time around) and I
        got to thinking about my imagining of Seregil and Alec and then decided
        I'd see how my two candidates - Michael Praed and Orlando Bloom - look
        together. Turns out not so bad :)

        I have done a couple of photo manipulations and put them into a file
        called PatsPics - just in case anyone would like to have a look.

        All the blessings of the season to you all.
        Pat Fenech

        20/12/2005