Lynn Appears . . .

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      "Gusto at the Gallery"
      Albright-Knox Art Gallery
      Buffalo, NY
      Friday, Nov. 4
      8 PM

      I'll be part of a panel discussion on the literary scene here in Buffalo and writing in general.
      Come for the discussion, stay for the art!
    • Andrea Chavez
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        Damn, I just can't make it 3000 miles by tomorrow.
        (Heavy Sigh.)

        Have a great time, Lynn!!

        Andrea

        --- lynn_flewelling <otterdance2@...> wrote:

        > "Gusto at the Gallery"
        > Albright-Knox Art Gallery
        > Buffalo, NY
        > Friday, Nov. 4
        > 8 PM
        >
        > I'll be part of a panel discussion on the literary
        > scene here in Buffalo and writing in general.
        > Come for the discussion, stay for the art!

        Andrea C

        "I always pass on good advice,
        It's the only thing to do with it" --Oscar Wilde

        http://farechase.yahoo.com