QUEEN Pub dates-Official

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
      ORACLE'S QUEEN will be published in July 2006 in the US and UK, according to my editors.
    • Suzanne
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
        WOOHOO!

        << happy squirmy puppy wiggles >>

        B*B
        Suzanne
        http://www.walkamerica.org/AriRashkae
        On Nov 1, 2005, at 7:47 AM, lynn_flewelling wrote:

        > ORACLE'S QUEEN will be published in July 2006 in the US and UK,
        > according to my editors.

      • L.E. Snyder
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
          ! =D

          Excellent news to wake up to.

          --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_flewelling"
          <otterdance2@a...> wrote:

          > ORACLE'S QUEEN will be published in July 2006 in the US and UK,
          according to my editors.

        • Andrea Chavez
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
            Doing the happy dance in Idaho!
            YEEHAW!!!! (that's about as close as I get to the
            cowboy country I live in.) :-)

            THANKS LYNN!!!for the lovely, teasing snippet. If
            those two don't get together I'll cry more than I did
            in the last Harry Potter!

            Fab!!
            AC

            Andrea C

            "I always pass on good advice,
            It's the only thing to do with it" --Oscar Wilde

            __________________________________
            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Star Kindler
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
              Oh, that's great news! That means I have plenty of time to read the first
              two. (I bought them in August, but University work comes before pleasure
              reading *sighs*. But I get a whole month off for the holidays!
              Star

              On 11/1/05, lynn_flewelling <otterdance2@...> wrote:

              > ORACLE'S QUEEN will be published in July 2006 in the US and UK, according
              > to my editors.
              >

              > --
              > Starkindler
              > Sylum Clan's Gil Grissom
              > Proud owner of Electric Green Duct Tape (which I will use to keep Greg in
              > line).

            • Nightlight
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 2, 2005
                YES!! (hopefully this is for aust. too! But no matter, I could just
                order from the UK ^^)