Re: ORACLE'S QUEEN update

  • summershadows_winterlight
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2005
      yay! :D

      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_flewelling"

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
        ORACLE'S QUEEN will be published in July 2006 in the US and UK, according to my editors.
      • Suzanne
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
          WOOHOO!

          << happy squirmy puppy wiggles >>

          B*B
          Suzanne
          http://www.walkamerica.org/AriRashkae
          On Nov 1, 2005, at 7:47 AM, lynn_flewelling wrote:

          > ORACLE'S QUEEN will be published in July 2006 in the US and UK,
          > according to my editors.

        • L.E. Snyder
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
            ! =D

            Excellent news to wake up to.

            <otterdance2@a...> wrote:

            > ORACLE'S QUEEN will be published in July 2006 in the US and UK,
            according to my editors.

          • Andrea Chavez
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
              Doing the happy dance in Idaho!
              YEEHAW!!!! (that's about as close as I get to the
              cowboy country I live in.) :-)

              THANKS LYNN!!!for the lovely, teasing snippet. If
              those two don't get together I'll cry more than I did
              in the last Harry Potter!

              Fab!!
              AC

              Andrea C

              "I always pass on good advice,
              It's the only thing to do with it" --Oscar Wilde

              __________________________________
              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Star Kindler
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
                Oh, that's great news! That means I have plenty of time to read the first
                two. (I bought them in August, but University work comes before pleasure
                reading *sighs*. But I get a whole month off for the holidays!
                Star

                On 11/1/05, lynn_flewelling <otterdance2@...> wrote:

                > ORACLE'S QUEEN will be published in July 2006 in the US and UK, according
                > to my editors.
                >

                > --
                > Starkindler
                > Sylum Clan's Gil Grissom
                > Proud owner of Electric Green Duct Tape (which I will use to keep Greg in
                > line).

              • Nightlight
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 2, 2005
                  YES!! (hopefully this is for aust. too! But no matter, I could just
                  order from the UK ^^)