RE: [Flewelling] Re: Summer-silence?

  • Miya Black
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2005
      Happy birthday Marilyn! ;-)
      I must say I've been busy, this summer, but I fond the
      time to read a lot anyway. ^^ I've just started te
      re-read Nightrunner yesterday, actually! :)

      Kisses,
      Miya of Geneva

      --- Beth Schultz <asakawa@...> a écrit :

      ---------------------------------
      You're all quiet just because I joined, I know it :3

      Anyway, in case you all care, my summer's been rather
      slow. Got a new
      job and I'm moving in with my fiance next month.
      Mostly been reading
      and working on art a lot.

      On 8/25/05, Marilyn Flores <mari_112@...> wrote:
      > You know, I've been wondering the same thing.
      This
      > griup has been very quiet lately. I personally am
      just
      > trying to buy all the things I need for my dorm. I
      > start my freshman year of college on September 5th
      and
      > I'm a little nervous, but excited too. So, what
      has
      > everyone else been up to? OH yeah, and I turn 18
      on
      > Saturday. Wish me happy b-day! ;)
      > -Marilyn
      >

      > --- summershadows_winterlight
      > <charlotte@...> wrote:
      >
      > > The summer is slowly passing (though it sadly
      never
      > > really hit germany
      > > it seems, as we have constant 15°C and rain this
      > > year.) and this group
      > > is surprisingly silent. Everybody still on
      vacation?

      > > I'm preparing things for moving to university
      > > (studying
      > > cultural-sciences & ethnology as main subject
      and
      > > japanese as side
      > > subject) the first time in my life, which makes
      me
      > > rather nervous. I
      > > hope everything will go well with that, and that
      > > won't be too homesick.
      > > What are you all doing? I hope you all are
      alright!

      > > love,
      > >
      > > Charlotte
      > >
      > > --
      > > http://loubli.summershadows.org

      > Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home
      page

      www.sff.net/people/Lynn.Flewelling

      > Unsubscribe:
      > URL to this page:

      Terms of Service.

      --
      <3

      Lynn's official web-site -
      www.sff.net/people/Lynn.Flewelling

      URL to this page:

      Fantasy science fiction
      Science fiction books
      Science fiction dvd
      Science fiction
      movies Fantasy
      science fiction magazine
      Lynn flewelling

      Terms of Service.

    • Tarin Lomarr
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2005
        Jacueline Carey's duology The Sundering is now available from the SFBC
        with a lovely cover by Donato Giancola.

        Here's the link
        http://www.sfbc.com/doc/browse/detail/product_detail.jhtml;jsessionid=ZHXM14WN2NMUWCTI4EKCF3Q?repositoryId=859084B510&_requestid=96145
        (make sure you get the whole thing)

        Susan

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 31, 2005
          Im here just a bit busy :).

          Got my niece, nephew, sister in law and brother moving in next week for a
          week while the parents are away to help me look after Al and me help look
          after my niece. She's in plaster stil for another couple of weeks, that two
          months has gone really fast thank goodness.

          After that with any luck will be back to normal and able to spend more time
          online again.