Re: [Flewelling] Summer-silence?

  • Tarin Lomarr
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 25, 2005
      > .. Wish me happy b-day! ;)

      We Wish You a Happy ... Birthday!

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Miya Black
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2005
        Happy birthday Marilyn! ;-)
        I must say I've been busy, this summer, but I fond the
        time to read a lot anyway. ^^ I've just started te
        re-read Nightrunner yesterday, actually! :)

        Kisses,
        Miya of Geneva

        --- Beth Schultz <asakawa@...> a écrit :

        ---------------------------------
        You're all quiet just because I joined, I know it :3

        Anyway, in case you all care, my summer's been rather
        slow. Got a new
        job and I'm moving in with my fiance next month.
        Mostly been reading
        and working on art a lot.

        On 8/25/05, Marilyn Flores <mari_112@...> wrote:
        > You know, I've been wondering the same thing.
        This
        > griup has been very quiet lately. I personally am
        just
        > trying to buy all the things I need for my dorm. I
        > start my freshman year of college on September 5th
        and
        > I'm a little nervous, but excited too. So, what
        has
        > everyone else been up to? OH yeah, and I turn 18
        on
        > Saturday. Wish me happy b-day! ;)
        > -Marilyn
        >

        > --- summershadows_winterlight
        > <charlotte@...> wrote:
        >
        > > The summer is slowly passing (though it sadly
        never
        > > really hit germany
        > > it seems, as we have constant 15°C and rain this
        > > year.) and this group
        > > is surprisingly silent. Everybody still on
        vacation?

        > > I'm preparing things for moving to university
        > > (studying
        > > cultural-sciences & ethnology as main subject
        and
        > > japanese as side
        > > subject) the first time in my life, which makes
        me
        > > rather nervous. I
        > > hope everything will go well with that, and that
        > > won't be too homesick.
        > > What are you all doing? I hope you all are
        alright!

        > > love,
        > >
        > > Charlotte
        > >
        > > --
        > > http://loubli.summershadows.org

        > Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home
        page

        www.sff.net/people/Lynn.Flewelling

        > Unsubscribe:
        > URL to this page:

        Terms of Service.

        --
        <3

        Lynn's official web-site -
        www.sff.net/people/Lynn.Flewelling

        URL to this page:

        Fantasy science fiction
        Science fiction books
        Science fiction dvd
        Science fiction
        movies Fantasy
        science fiction magazine
        Lynn flewelling

        Terms of Service.

      • Tarin Lomarr
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 26, 2005
          Jacueline Carey's duology The Sundering is now available from the SFBC
          with a lovely cover by Donato Giancola.

          Here's the link
          http://www.sfbc.com/doc/browse/detail/product_detail.jhtml;jsessionid=ZHXM14WN2NMUWCTI4EKCF3Q?repositoryId=859084B510&_requestid=96145
          (make sure you get the whole thing)

          Susan

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 31, 2005
            Im here just a bit busy :).

            Got my niece, nephew, sister in law and brother moving in next week for a
            week while the parents are away to help me look after Al and me help look
            after my niece. She's in plaster stil for another couple of weeks, that two
            months has gone really fast thank goodness.

            After that with any luck will be back to normal and able to spend more time
            online again.