Re: [Flewelling] Re: Kid´s books and etc...

  • Paula Lieberman
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005
      There are things called "lecture notes," which are what students write down
      in class listening to professors, and the notes that the professors are
      speaking or reading from when they are giving a lecture, and the material
      which gets handed out by the professor, if any, about the material lectured
      in class.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
        Minako!!!! How many of us can speak Spanish as well as you. No es muy facil.

        Nigel
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
          But I am a spaniard, Spanish came with the pack. *LOL* It´s nothing to be
          proud of, it´s just my natural language, ne? ^^;

          Minako.

          On 8/2/05, Purchase Family <purchase@...> wrote:

          > Minako!!!! How many of us can speak Spanish as well as you. No es muy
          > facil.
          >
          > Nigel

        • Purchase Family
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
            Yeah, but the natal language of most of the rest of us is English. So naturally, we speak it well. And we speak Spanish badly <g>.

            So that makes us equal!

            Nigel
            But I am a spaniard, Spanish came with the pack. *LOL* It´s nothing to be
            proud of, it´s just my natural language, ne? ^^;

            Minako.

            On 8/2/05, Purchase Family <purchase@...> wrote:

            > Minako!!!! How many of us can speak Spanish as well as you. No es muy
            > facil.
            >
            > Nigel

            Science fiction movies Fantasy science fiction magazine Lynn flewelling

          • Minako
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
              ^^; You aren´t trying to speak spanish either. *L* But I think this list has
              many other people that aren´t native english speakers. I can remember
              germans, southamericans and at least one Italian. And I´m sure there are a
              lot more than that.

              But thanks anyway. I feel a little less bad for messing up words and
              confusing little Alex.