Goddess departs

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hey gang, I'll be away from online connections until June 12.

      Best,
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2005
        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_flewelling" <otterdance2@a...> wrote:
        > Hey gang, I'll be away from online connections until June 12.
        >
        > Best,
        > Lynn

        I'm back! A good "working vacation" in Maine. More chapters written!
      • Suzanne LaFleur
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13, 2005
          Yay! Book that much closer to our shaking hands! (My copies of BDT and
          HW are starting to look ragged LOL)

          B*B
          Suzanne
          http://www.walkamerica.org/AriRashkae

        • bickpl@bu.edu
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13, 2005
            Yay for good vacations. Yay for more chapters written! *drools in anticipation
            of the next book* I just finished rereading HW about a week ago, and now i
            doubly can't wait for the next book.

            -Tricia

            Quoting lynn_flewelling <otterdance2@...>:

            > <tt>
            > --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_flewelling"
            > <otterdance2@a...> wrote:<BR>
            > > Hey gang, I'll be away from online connections until June
            > 12.  <BR>
            > > <BR>
            > > Best,<BR>
            > > Lynn<BR>
            > <BR>
            > I'm back! A good "working vacation" in Maine. More chapters
            > written!<BR>
            > <BR>
            > <BR>
            > </tt>

            > <tt>
            > <BR>
            > <BR>
            > Lynn's official web-site - www.sff.net/people/Lynn.Flewelling<BR>
            > <BR>
            > Post message: Flewelling@yahoogroups.com <BR>
            > Subscribe:  Flewelling-subscribe@yahoogroups.com <BR>
            > URL to this page: <a

            lewelling</a>
            > <BR>
            > </tt>
            >

            > <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

            > <tt><hr width="500">
            > <ul>
            > <li>To visit your group on the web, go to:<br><a

            Flewelling/</a><br>
            > <li>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<br><a
            > href="mailto:Flewelling-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?
            > <li>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
            > href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of
            > Service</a>.
            > </ul>
            > </tt>
            >
            > <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

          • claudia wohlfeil
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 13, 2005
              Woo-hoo! I've got people lined up waiting to buy this book Lynn, I'm glad the "vacation" was productive!

              Claudia

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 13, 2005
                Welcome back.. :)