Re: Does anyone know the exact date?

  • tawariel
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      To quote the goddess:

      "From: lynn_flewelling
      To: <Flewelling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 2:12 PM
      Subject: [Flewelling] Re: Tamir III coming out?

      My deadline for submitting the manuscript had to be extended, due to
      circumstances mostly beyond my control. My deadline now is Aug. 31 and
      I'm plugging away pretty well.
      Bantam has been good at getting books out in less than 12 months in
      the past. I should have a release date for you in the next few months.
      Watch this group and my website.

      Lynn"

      Those are her latest words on the subject.

      Tawariel