Re: [Flewelling] Tamir III coming out?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 1:26 AM
      Last word was 2005, nothing new yet.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Squall Morpheus Leonhart <squallmorpheusleonhart@...>

      Are we still looking forward to a release later this year or is it
      still TBA?
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 5:12 AM
        My deadline for submitting the manuscript had to be extended, due to circumstances
        mostly beyond my control. My deadline now is Aug. 31 and I'm plugging away pretty well.
        Bantam has been good at getting books out in less than 12 months in the past. I should
        have a release date for you in the next few months. Watch this group and my website.

        Lynn

        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Tawariel" <tawariel@g...> wrote:
        > Last word was 2005, nothing new yet.

      • Squall Morpheus Leonhart