Tamir III coming out?

  • Squall Morpheus Leonhart
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005
      Are we still looking forward to a release later this year or is it
      still TBA?
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2005
        Last word was 2005, nothing new yet.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2005
          My deadline for submitting the manuscript had to be extended, due to circumstances
          mostly beyond my control. My deadline now is Aug. 31 and I'm plugging away pretty well.
          Bantam has been good at getting books out in less than 12 months in the past. I should
          have a release date for you in the next few months. Watch this group and my website.

          Lynn

          --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Tawariel" <tawariel@g...> wrote:
          > Last word was 2005, nothing new yet.

        • Squall Morpheus Leonhart