Re: [Flewelling] Digest Number 1870

  • bleebs
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2005
      > Subject: Re: Canada gay marriage

      A very wise and well considered speech! Hope he forwards a copy to our
      President.

      Makes me, as an American/Australian, want to migrate to Canada. At
      least ONE nation hasn't thrown compassion and fairness to the winds!
      Betsy

    • Peter Andersson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2005
        Hello bleebs,

        Monday, March 7, 2005, 7:18:58 AM, you wrote:

        >> Subject: Re: Canada gay marriage

        b> A very wise and well considered speech! Hope he forwards a copy to our
        b> President.

        b> Makes me, as an American/Australian, want to migrate to Canada. At
        b> least ONE nation hasn't thrown compassion and fairness to the winds!
        b> Betsy

        Or you could move to Sweden, if you like IKEA, ABBA and alot of rain,
        and some raindears ;D

        /Peter
      • Minako
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2005
          Sweeden, Belgium, Denmark, Holland?, Spain?

          Actually there are quite some countries over here where it's legal. :)
          It's odd how It's hard to know in wich countyry is legal around here
          and in wich it isn't.

          Every country that's passed the bill has had some internal
          discussions, but it never reaches the news in other countries. O_o; I
          only know belgium because my garndmother is very against it.

          Minako.