Phoria

  • rafslade
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      Just finished the Nightrunner books till the Traitor's Moon - and I
      gotta admit I loved them all! Really hope she does intend to continue
      this series since I am curious about what goes on next with Seregil
      and Alec.

      And does anyone feel the same way about Phoria? I really hope she
      gets assasinated :) Hopefully with the same poison given to poor
      Klia. What a wickedly nasty streak she has shown to possess - and I
      would never have imagined it when she debuted in the Luck in the
      Shadows book... Maybe Seregil and Alec help install the new queen :)

      Paul