Along the line of "Whew. Thanks."

  • writeholly2004
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 2, 2005
      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "nakia_winere" <nakia_winere@h...>
      wrote:

      > Wow, I feel happy. (Sorry, not feeling particularly descriptive
      > today. I think I may have used up all my lovely adjectives in my
      > writing during seventh period. Blargh.)
      >
      > Thanks to everyone who answered me, and thanks for not saying "Look
      > back in the messages for the snippet, you idiot!" I appreciate
      your
      > help!

      Hi!

      Another newbie here who has decided to stop lurking. Starting
      reading Lynn's books right after BDT came out. I started reading it
      and really liked it, but when I saw it was the first of the trilogy,
      I put it down and bought the NR books to read (and re-read and re-
      read and listen to . . .). I still haven't gone back to read the
      Tamir, but bought HW (so Lynn got credit for the book selling) and am
      waiting until at least the release date of Oracle is given. I really
      want to read the Tamir books, but know I'll be obsessive about them
      until the third book comes out if I start reading them now. I had to
      do the same thing with the Tawny Man trilogy.

      I've searched through the archives and was wondering if there were
      any other "excerpts" that Lynn has loving dolled out to fans. I've
      seen "By the River," Seregil explaining to Alec about the helm being
      dismantled, the kidding end of TM ("the book that wouldn't end" and I
      wish hadn't ended), and the birth scene. Are there any others I
      haven't been able to find? I promise I've looked, but not really
      known what to search for. I'd love any info you have (just needing a
      little LF fix).

      Thanks, Holly