Re: Another Nightrunner fan to the masses

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2004
      Thanks Helen, and everyone for the nice welcome. I am also happy to
      announce that the postman just dropped of 'The Bone Doll's Twin'
      and 'Hidden Warrior' at my door. :)

      Bonnie ^_^

      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, HBrown9628@a... wrote:
      > welcome Bonnie :)
      >
      > enjoy your stay
      >
      > Helen

    • Adrienne Rose (Rie Sheridan)
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2004
        You will enjoy. :) Welcome to the fold.

        Rie

        --- Bonnie <legolas_luver@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Helen, and everyone for the nice welcome. I am
        > also happy to
        > announce that the postman just dropped of 'The Bone
        > Doll's Twin'
        > and 'Hidden Warrior' at my door. :)
        >
        > Bonnie ^_^
        >

        > --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, HBrown9628@a... wrote:
        > > welcome Bonnie :)
        > >
        > > enjoy your stay
        > >
        > > Helen

        =====

        Rie Sheridan Rose -- the Bardabee Poet

        Visit http://www.riewriter.com and drop by
        http://www.rogers-vincenthomeforwaywardspirits.info
        The Rogers-Vincent Home for Wayward Spirits