Another Nightrunner fan to the masses

  • Bonnie the Bunny
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hello!

      I just thought I would pop in and say a quick 'hello, I'm new here.' I was
      told about the NR books ages ago and I've finally gotten around to reading
      them. I just stared Traitors Moon last night and I can't tell you how much
      I'm enjoying the series and I can't wait for the 4th book. Of course my
      favourite characters are Alec & Seregil; I love the way they're written and
      the whole story of their adventures and relationship with each other.

      Just a little bit about myself, I'm Bonnie, 20 years old and live in Canada.
      I love reading (kinda obvious) and fantasy. Now thanks to Ms. Flewelling's
      books I have another interest to add to the list. lol Like I don't have
      enough all ready. I also can't wait to read the Tamir Trilogy and I will be
      ordering those books soon (I'm like having my own copies of books, I can't
      go to the library because I'd probably end up spending more on late fee's
      than the cost of the books themselves not wanting to return them).

      I think that's enough rambling, nice to be here and get to know you all. :)

      Bonnie ^_^
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2004
        Hello Bonnie!
        Welcome to our little corner, I hope you will enjoy it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2004
          welcome Bonnie :)

          enjoy your stay

        • Bonnie
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 9, 2004
            Thanks Helen, and everyone for the nice welcome. I am also happy to
            announce that the postman just dropped of 'The Bone Doll's Twin'
            and 'Hidden Warrior' at my door. :)

            Bonnie ^_^

            --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, HBrown9628@a... wrote:
            > welcome Bonnie :)
            >
            > enjoy your stay
            >
            > Helen

          • Adrienne Rose (Rie Sheridan)
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 10, 2004
              You will enjoy. :) Welcome to the fold.

              Rie

              --- Bonnie <legolas_luver@...> wrote:

              > Thanks Helen, and everyone for the nice welcome. I am
              > also happy to
              > announce that the postman just dropped of 'The Bone
              > Doll's Twin'
              > and 'Hidden Warrior' at my door. :)
              >
              > Bonnie ^_^
              >

              > --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, HBrown9628@a... wrote:
              > > welcome Bonnie :)
              > >
              > > enjoy your stay
              > >
              > > Helen

              =====

              Rie Sheridan Rose -- the Bardabee Poet

              Visit http://www.riewriter.com and drop by
              http://www.rogers-vincenthomeforwaywardspirits.info
              The Rogers-Vincent Home for Wayward Spirits